Thursday, June 19, 2008

what is going to happen?

Ryan and I have both been suffering with allergies....Seasonal allergies and then dog allergies. To say the least..it has not been fun. I have a rash (allergic reaction) on my hands..although it is somewhat clearing up it is still there and still hurts...and it is spreading. This allergy is due to grass...not fun! Ryan's allergies are to the Dog..his saliva and his dander. Max is hypo-allergenic, meaning he doesnt shed, but he still has dander witch can be a severe problem. So all that to say, we have decided to find a new home for Max. This is one the hardest things I have had to do..its like giving up a child..only worse! (some of you are thinking..how could it be worse than giving up a child...if you know me then you understand) We have a couple coming over this morning to see Max....Secretly I hope they dont like him..but it will be better for all of us! Maybe someday we can get a dog..when our backyard is all hardscape and I dont have to worry about the grass! This sucks!

No comments: