Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our first trip to the Vet

Let me first start off by saying that Max is alright..it was nothing serious..just a case of kennel cough. He first started coughing Saturday morning and has gotten worse over the past couple of days..so we thought that it was time to bring our little guy in! Max did not enjoy his time at the office...first off they weigh him (10lbs 11 oz) and then listen to his lungs ( he has phlem) and then take his temp....thats the part he didnt like...cold glass up your rear.....I dont think I would enjoy that either. But our little guy was so good and did such a good job! He was such a hit at the Vet's office..everyone fussed over him and how cute he is ...."oh he's so cute..." " Where did you get him?" " What kind of Dog is he?" Is this going to be my life as I bring this bundle of fur out? We came home from the Vet's office with meds and all tuckered out! He slept for 2 hours!!!

Other Max news...he is finally eating his food!!!! This is a huge relief...for the first few days he barely ate anything..now he plows through his food! That's my boy!!!!

Max has another visit with the vet this Friday..this time for shots... so he can play with other puppies and go out in public!!! Watch out world.....I dont think you are ready for MAX!!!

No comments: