Thursday, June 26, 2008

mom kisses

Today I went to go see my mom....she was sitting quietly in the living room. I came in and sat down next to her and began to talk to her. She wanted to stand up, so with a little help from me she was standing. Of course I have to hold her up as she does not really have the strength any longer to stand on her own. While I was holding her up I took the opportunity to give her a BIG hug and tell her how much I love her. I kissed her on the cheek and then the forehead...then the most amazing thing happened...as if she really knew it was me..he daughter...her grip around me tightened into a great hug and she kissed my shoulder...twice! I began to well up and I couldnt control the tears...there are just days when a girl needs a hug and kiss from her mom and today was one of those days!!! Thank you mom for being so instinctive and loving me!

No comments: