Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Snickers .... a one year birthday




Yes....you read that correctly..Snickers, my niece and nephews dog had her one year birthday last week (july 1) Since the kids were both out of town Sonia and I decided that it would be fun to take Snickers to Dog Beach in Huntington. Whoever said that Disneyland is the Happiest place on earth...hasnt been to Dog Beach! Everyone there is smiling and having a great time, especially the dogs....Snickers included. I didnt take many pictures that day, I was too busy playing with all the dogs and playing in the water...but needless to say it was priceless to see this BIG fluffy down, turn into this tiny little dog...Snickers is ALL fur! After Dog beach, we washed Snickers, then blow dryed her hair (yes that is correct..blow dryed) then I went to the Dog bakery and got her a Pup cake...couldnt get any pictures before Snickers ate it!

No comments: