Wednesday, July 16, 2008

amy and andy.....




Amy was having fun in the water..until the seaweed attacked!


On Sunday I had the honor of taking some pictures for a dear friend of mine! Amy and I have been friends since before we liked boys ( you know the time when girls think boys are yucky) Well since then we have grown up, I have married and now it Amy's turn!

We met up with Amy and Andy in Palos Verdes and hiked down a steep incline to this really neat beach..I must admit this was a hard shoot for me as it was hard to move around...but it was worth it!





I found this boat on the beach and made them get in it....they were willing to do just about anything!!! I have taken some creative liberties with this photo..although it would have been pretty fun to find a boat with the wedding date on it!


This is one of my favorites......I like the fact that you cant see faces..but you know that it is them
One of my other favorites......what a great couple!!!! So excited for you both!!!! Cant wait!!

No comments: