Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home Again.....

I made it home safely from Royal Family Kids Camp on Friday! I was exhausted and still am a little..I even came back with a little bit of a cold...sniffle sniffle! It was a great week with lots of memories that I will hold on to tightly! The kids were amazing and the faces of them I hope will never leave my mind. We had a great time...we took 1000's of pictures and made great memory books for the kids....my only wish is that we could have kept some of the photos....but we cant. The reason is, we are protecting the children. If those pictures were to fall into the wrong hands (say the biological parents) it could devastating for the kids. So the only photos I have are the ones in my head....I am counting down the days until next years camp...YES, I will be going back! Until then I am looking for ways to be involved with kids in the foster care system! They are amazing kids and just need to know that they are loved and WANTED!!!!

No comments: