Saturday, July 19, 2008

Royal Family Kids Camp...part 2

Tomorrow I leave for a week at Camp with the kids. Mind you I havent met any of these kids..but come Monday morning I will know all of their smiling faces! As one of the camp photographers I am meeting the kids at RockHarbor at 8am to make sure that they get checked in and that their luggage gets on the bus and that they get on the bus..on top of all that we are to make sure that we get a picture of every child. One of the things that is done for the kids at this camp is that they each receive a photo album with pictures of them doing all the activities. Archery, panning for gold, woodshop, arts and crafts, swimming....you name it I take a picture of it...our goal is to put 24 pictures of each child in the photo albums. Did I mention that the albums can only have their pictures in it? For legal reasons the kids can only take home pictures of themselves and the counselors...so with that in mind...we have 104 children coming to camp. 104 x24 pictures each =2496 pictures...Not bad for week. I am sure that there will be many more pictures taken!

I am asking for you to join me in prayer for this coming week. That the enemy would be bound and that the kids would experience the love of the Father! Until Friday night or Saturday morning!!!!

No comments: