Monday, October 13, 2008

The Arizona Youngs....invade the Young B&B!!!

This past weekend my husbands brother P and his family came out for a short visit! They were our FIRST overnight guests in our new home!!! We had a lot of fun with them.....
We went to the Orange circle...and had some great times! Including times with this crazy blue monkey that was having his own adventure....Monkey going camping at the Army-Navy store
Monkey trying on dresses....
Monkey chilling at Starbucks
Just hanging out..
What time is the new Curious George movie???
R and J..having fun
I like this.....I think ALL churches should practice this!
The doughnut..the story behind this doughnut is that my nephew wanted one for breakfast and waited while the rest of us ate at " The Filling Station"..he then got his doughnut and dropped it on the ground...silly guy!
He got a skull pin...COOL
Does this hat make me look silly?

So adorable...J that is!
What to do?
H...
J

No comments: