Friday, September 21, 2007

September Update



It's been far to long since I last posted anything and felt that I needed to. Let me first say I am sorry to the Korn Family for a previous post. I was upset with a certain situation and should have kept my feelings to myself. I am sorry if I hurt any of you in the process.

As mentioned before this has been a tremendously hard for me. Watching your mom decline before you eyes is hard. It has taken a toll on me and I am on those around me.

There has been no real change with my mom lately..I think in a way she is giving up. I think on some level she knows that her body is giving away and that her days are growing shorter. It is because of this that I spend time with her. She is my mom, the only one I've got...except my most amazing mother in law....Love you Jo!!

I often find myself thinking about the days growing up with my mom. The fun that we would have...just me, my mom and my grandma..we were Liz's girls... My mom was my best friend, I could tell her anything. She was who I turned to for advice and comfort when things were hard or tough in my life. I cant turn to her now...all I have are the memories. Thank you mom for making my childhood such a fun one filled with such amazing memories!

On another note...not to change the topic so drastically.....but it is hard to type with tears in my eyes... I didnt get the job with the YMCA..I was told that I had a job and offered the job, but then told I needed to go to one more interview. Say what? So I went and didnt get the job. I know now that this is God way of really SLAMMING that door shut and locking it with a million little locks....and a big sign that says..."STAY OUT..NOT FOR YOU" So for now I am doing my photography thing...looking into art school and taking care of my family.

I am super excited for this weekend...my best friend Amy will be here. More than a friend to me....more like a sister! I cant wait!!! Until then...

No comments: