Sunday, September 2, 2007

September 2, 2007 Update

Okay....it has been a few days and things have happened..so I might as well update this!

Mom: We had an appointment with her Psychiatrist this past Thursday to change up her meds, so she wouldn't be as agitated in the afternoons...so far it is working. Ryan and I went to see her yesterday and she was nearly asleep..so relaxed and peaceful. It was a huge blessing to me to see that...today I am going to attempt to give her a haircut....that should be fun!

YMCA: I interviewed with them on Tuesday and should know something this week. I am really excited about this opportunity and really feel good about it. What a great job it would be for me....and I know that I would be good at it! So with any luck, next time I write about it...it will be that I got the job!!!

In other news..my adorable nephew Jacob started High school this past week. I have only been in the family for 3 years...but this kid has really been a huge blessing and it is strange to see him in high school, talking about football games and such. Its quite fun. My niece Rebecca starts high school this week as well....these kids sure are growing up fast. And last but not least, Jacob and Megan finally got their puppy. She arrived yesterday via airplane from Oregon. Her name (for now) is Snickers (Yankee Snickerdoodle Dandee). She is quite possibly one of the cutest puppies I have seen. She is a GoldenDoodle (part golden retriever and part poodle..this makes her hypo-allergenic) So excited to have a new puppy in the family and am waiting for it to grow to be a BIG dog....sorry Craig!!!

will post pictures of this most adorable creature later!

No comments: