Monday, May 27, 2013

M.A. Ed...Graduation Party

Azusa Pacific University....my alma mater

Candy Bar with all my favorites
  What a fun day it was..surrounded by family and friends...celebrating my Masters in Education!  Thank you everyone who helped me celebrate
gummi bears, swedish fish, peach rings....


 So much Candy......all of my favorites....
Peanut M&M's, Swedish Fish, Gummi Bears, Peach Rings, Runts, Red Vines and Oreos!

The Taco Man was present and the food was AMAZING!!!!!


 Fun with the neighbors....thanks Lyn!
My Uncle Chuck..so blessed!





Forever friends....I have known this guy since we were 15 and in High School Youth Group together!


20+ years fo friendship! 



 CHEERS

Stutler Family!



 Love this lady....Shannon you are amazing!!

My Family!!!  Uncle Chuck, Aunt Karen and Cousin Craig!


 More Family Fun!
 Yet more family fun!
 My Uncle Chuck.....the older of my mom's brothers.....love him dearly!

 My Uncle Paul.....the younger of my mom's brothers....the Man who walked me down the isle and gave me away!  Love you Uncle Paul!
Fun with old roommates.....Love you Shel!

 The Aftermath.....



No comments: