Tuesday, August 7, 2012

North Tahoe High School Class of 1992 - 20 Year Reunion

What a fun weekend....all planning and preparation, paid off!  It was so good to see so many friendly faces and to see that my fellow classmates are doing well!

I went into this weekend nervous and anxious...at one point I didnt even want to go.  Some of the memories I have of High School are not the most fun!  Needless to say we had a class just like everyone else....we had the cool kids, the jocks, the band geeks, the nerds and everything in between!  There were those guys that made your life a living hell....the ones that you never wanted to see again.  Yet they showed up and it wasn't that bad...actually it was nice to see them! 

I am looking forward to the next reunion...hoping it doesnt take another 20 years!
Went to Tahoe to celebrate my 20 year High School Reunion!     
Dinner at Hacienda Del Lago


Liquid courage


Old friends are the best ones!!!


Go Lakers!















No comments: