Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have to be ME

If you were to ask me what makes me smile and my heart sing on a daily basis I would say wholeheartedly…
My husband and my puppy



If you were to ask me what has changed my life in immeasurable, incomprehensible and amazing ways I would say…
my relationship with my Heavenly Father and my AMAZING husband



And so I blog.
About my life
my loves
my dreams
my struggles
and my personal triumphs.



I blog WITHOUT excuse for who I am

Without shame for my imperfections.



I share
what’s on my heart, my mind,
what’s burning in my soul.



I am:
A Wife
A Bozley mommy
A Child of God
A Daughter
A Niece
A Sister
An Aunt
A lover of coffee
A Grad School Student
A Young Life Leader
A USC Fan
Someone who gets excited about making a decision, but they has a hard time pulling the trigger.
Needs to talk to my friends on the phone often.
Needs alone time with my husband
Craves quality time
Loyal, trustworthy and a good friend
A person who will do anything I can to help a friend in need
A STUBBORN Finnish girl
A skier….at least I used to be
A woman who wishes I could be more, do more, and touch more lives

But most importantly I am ME
The way God created me to be
Perfect despite my imperfections,
my quirks,
my fears,
and my strengths.


And so I blog.
My story
Because God has given each of us a story and it’s our job to share it.

No comments: