Friday, December 10, 2010

What a busy time of year

Every year we tell ourselves that we are going to slow down during the Holiday season and every year..we dont! This year is no different..it has been busy, but busy in a good way. Ryan is super busy with Cofiroute (91 Expresslanes) and doing some side work for MobilePay USA. Its good, but also hard as he is at work a lot of the time. I know it is just for a season and that it will all slow down soon..I keep reminding myself of that. My business has picked up and it has been a lot of fun. I also left my job with Play Well TEKnologies (LEGO Engineering).. I loved my job, but it was good for me to leave.

Ryan is looking into MBA programs and wants to start soon. He is really looking into the EMBA program at USC! What fun!!!!! FIGHT ON! I have started looking on Grad school as well. I am going back to pursue my Masters in School Counseling. I want to be a High School Guidance Counselor. As well as school I am getting involved with Young Life Again! I cant wait to be a part of it again!!!!

Ryan and I had our first experience at a USC vs UCLA game the other night. It was at the RoseBowl (UCLA Home game). We bought our tickets online and had no idea where we would be sitting....we just saw that the seats were located on the USC side line. Little did we know that they were in the UCLA Season Ticket holders section. These were some of the rudest most obnoxious fans I have ever come in contact with. At one point we actually had to go get security because I was fearing for my safety. We were then relocated to another section...still in UCLA territory..but much more docile. In the end USC won (of course), but we learned a very valuable lesson......never go to a USC vs UCLA game......way to wild for me!

No comments: