Friday, August 14, 2009

The Continuing Adventures of....The Boz-man!

Bozley continues to grow and continues to do crazy puppy things that are just so cute! We found out that he may not be part Wheaten Terrier after all...they are thinking more along the lines of Yorkshire Terrier or Silky Terrier mixed with Shih Tzu...what ever he is...he is perfect or us and we love him!!!!!Bozley likes to dig in the dirt then stick his nose in it...many times he will then come p and try to give you big dirty kisses! Silly puppy!

What can I say????? The boy likes the hammock and will fight you for it!!!
Is this not the cutest little puppy face you have ever seen???? How can I say no to that?


Who me????

again...how do you say no to that face????

did you say cookie????

mom...I am smiling!!!


did I mention that he can now jump on the sofa??? No help needed..our little man is getting bigger!



No comments: