Friday, August 29, 2008

a longtime and a few thoughts

I admit it has been a while since my last post..having a cast on your arm makes it a bit hard to type..so I have to wait for a moment when my arm doesnt hurt..so here it is.

I recently signed up for a class at the local JC..its a photojournalism class..so far so good. Okay, it has been a lot of review since there are soooooo many in the class that have no prior knowledge of cameras or composition ....its a bit frustrating, but it should get better! Perhaps in a few days I will post some of my latest assignments.but not today!

Our church RockHarbor (www.rockharbor.org) has been going through a series on the Sermon on the Mount....challenging the ways we view things. This is very true as this last week we were given the challenge...."What is the state of my heart?" A good queston, one that I must ponder more and really pray about it...

WHAT IS THE STATE OF MY HEART????
WHAT IS THE STATE OF YOUR HEART?

No comments: