Thursday, February 25, 2010

Been gone for a while

So I realized the other day that I have not posted to my blog in well over a month...I guess that goal for the year is shot....perhaps not..perhaps I can change my ways here. At any rate, it has been a very busy , stressful, fun, did I mention busy...month. Here is what has been happening:


1. Ryan got promoted to Vice President of IT at the 91 Expresslanes ( this means more meetings, more time away from home, a new office and the wearing of more suits)
2. I started teaching my Engineering classes on my own and LOVE IT!!!
3. It seems as though everytime I get motivated to go out in the yard or have the time to go int he yard it is raining.
4. Bozley discovered MUD
5. We are cheering on my cousin Steve and his daughter Allie as they compete in the Amazing Race!
6. Saw the Steve Miller Band..in formal wear (not Steve Miller, but we were in formal wear)
7. Helped Anna paint her kitchen
8. Took up a gluten free diet (its hard and I sometimes have bread) for the most part I have energy and am feeling much better
9. Bozley is going through a new phase of training
10. We are getting ready to build the deck, pergola and planter boxes int he backyard

No comments: